Sunday, January 24, 2010

Sling typing

No, it's not some kind of sport or the name of a new rock or metal band. I pulled my shoulder again Saturday afternoon and I've been icing it and currently have it in a sling. When I first tore the rotator cuff and bicep in my writing/main typing arm it took a while to do things lefty. It's not too bad now, but still a bit slow and awkward.

Unfortunately, it's also slowed the unpacking progress which is already well behind schedule.

Since I need to let it heal, I took today off and saw a couple of movies. Both pretty good in their own ways, however a bit of an odd double feature; Outlander and Fanboys. See my "movie" post for ratings.

Today was also the first day in a week without any rain. Sure would have liked to finish unloading the car. Oh well. Maybe next week.

So, is anyone out there reading this blog? Give a shout-out/leave a comment if you're out there.
Want to hear my observations or theories on anything in particular? Let's get a dialog going.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Michael,

    I've been reading your blog, but haven't commented yet. I think I'm going to have to start blogging myself, but not feeling very creative. I think your "one new thing a day" is a great idea. I'm also wrestling w/having my "stuff" out there for anyone to read...but I'm enjoying reading yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! If you're not comfortable with having your thoughts and opinions available to all, you can limit your readers to people with blogger accounts or even to just those you specifically choose to add via email address.

    It took me a while before I became comfortable writing in a public blog.

    ReplyDelete