Monday, January 18, 2010

School's back in session

Yup, back to school.....again. Now it's the State Library's "Library Leadership Academy" which is a great opportunity. It also means I won't have time to get a second job so it's back to Ramen Noodles, mustard sandwiches, and lightly flavored tap water again. I'm sure it'll be worth it in the end and I'll have several opportunities for networking.

I also need to kick into high gear the work on my Basic Indexing class. This is a graduate level course on indexing (back of the book and online/web-based indexing techniques). I've only got four months left on my extension and a long way to go. At least a year's worth of work to do in four months. Yikes.

On that note, got to hit the books for a bit before I can hit the sack.

Night all.

No comments:

Post a Comment