Sunday, January 31, 2010

relaxing weekend

Well, I took advantage of the cool, dry weather and stayed inside most of the weekend reading and watching movies. Anyone out there play the video game "Postal" or "Postal 2"? Well, they made a movie out of it. You really need to be a fan of the games to enjoy the humor that was in the movie. There were also a lot of "name" actors in it you don't expect to see in this type of film.

I saw "Thirst" which is a Korean vampire movie. Normally, I don't watch subtitled movies anymore because it's too hard to see the words, but this was pretty good. It was more like "True Blood" than "Twilight"; which is good, not that I despise "Twilight" or anything. It's just not as light. It's a bit more "grown up" like True Blood.

I also spent some time catching up on my 2nd/3rd grade chapter books. After "World War Z", which was a great book, I needed something light.

BTW, the preview for the new movie "Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Lightning Thief" looks really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment