Thursday, September 4, 2008

Amazon Kindle - First Impressions

Well, I've been playing with my Kindle for about 2 hrs now and I gotta say; I love it!

I've already gotten my self updated on both of the blogs I subscribed to, read through the articles in the New York Times that I found interesting and read the first chapter in the book I downloaded. I can increase the font large enough so that I no longer need to strain my eyes to read.

I even, set up my 14 day free trial to the NYT and did a little web browsing. Wikipedia on the Kindle; cool. Having the current edition of the Oxford Dictionary installed and being able to selected a line of text and instantly look up a word; totally awesome.

As you can see, I'm having a good time. Tonight I will transfer all of the free content I downloaded from other publisher websites to my Kindle and I'm even going to try a couple MP3's, audiobooks, Word and PDF files.

Until Later.

Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment