Sunday, February 14, 2010

Books, Books, where are the books?

So, I went with a friends to the VNSA books sale in Phoenix today.  Sunday is 1/2 price day which it much easier on the wallet and in the past we've found some good deals.  Even though the stock on Sunday this year was much less than usual we were stil able to find a few gems.  I'm not sure if there were fewer donations or if more dealers were there on Saturday but the place was pretty much picked clean.  I was hoping to get a few items to sell in my new eBay store which will be launching soon an I did.  Not many but I did get a really nice (and large) book on Da Vinci and his drawings for myself.  All in all, not a complete waste of a day.  I did get some good exercise. 

Speaking of which, tomorrow is the Renaissance Festival.  Going to attend along with some others from the Library system.  That'll be a lot of good exercise too.  Glad the temps are back in the mid 70's.  It's also nice to have a couple of days off from the unpacking.  Still lots to do but I've got to take a break.  As much as I love the Library I need to take a break for a couple days from that also.  I learned in my past job that down time is critical, even if there is still work to be done.

Oh well, better hit the sack.  Lots of walking to do tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment