Friday, August 22, 2008

It sure has been a long time

Wow, I didn't realize how long it's been since I blogged. Lots of things have been happening. I passed my one year anniversary at the Library. Woo hoo! It's still going great! I'm always excited to go into work because it fun (usually) and at the end of the day I really feel like I've accomplished something and made a positive contribution to the community. Most of the kids, teens and adults are great.

We've got new furniture in the youth room; tables, chairs, computer corrals, Early Literacy devices. I still miss the old chess set. I may have to visit the Horizon Teen Center soon to visit it.

Last month was supposed to be my 6th annual road trip to the San Diego Comic-Con. We actually did make it, but things didn't go as planned. My next blog post will contain the whole story. Suffice it to say, I've been out sick for most of the last three weeks and can't wait to get back to work this Sunday.

Well, back to resting. More later.

Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment